Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys and Gals

I have spent the whole day detailing the Brera. It was badly needing it! The results of using Dodo Juice products is amazing.

I followed this process:-

Dodo Juice Shampoo
Sonus Green Clay Bar with Detailing spray (clay is good stuff)
Dodo Juice Lime Prime polish
Dodo Juice Rainforrest Wax by hand (way better than HD) IMO

The results are staggering. I'll post some pictures soon. :D

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Is it expensive stuff :confused:

S

·
0 Posts
Hey fella, I have just started using Dodo Juice and it is rather good aint it :D:D

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is it expensive stuff :confused:
Not too bad, the Lime Prime Polish is £13.95 and the wax was £28.95. Honestly, the car is that shiney, it looks wet. After doing it, i went round to the shops. The guy from the shop came over and says! I gather you have just picked up your new car?

:D The wax is so soft, you put it on with your fingers. The shine is amazing. Check out the website

Dodo Juice Carnuaba Car Waxes

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Agreed.
I use Purple Haze on my Africa Grey metallic. You can really see all the different colours that go into making Africa Grey!

The shine is unbelievable. Quick spritz of Zaino Z8 enhances it even more.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Been treating your self to some new products Graham?
Cars looking great!
Not got any Dodo products yet myself, got so much other stuff including a tub of HD that i've not even tried yet......but I got it free so it would be rude not to!
Dodo stuff is a bit expensive for the container sizes, though I do want to try the lime prime! :)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Been treating your self to some new products Graham?
Cars looking great!
Not got any Dodo products yet myself, got so much other stuff including a tub of HD that i've not even tried yet......but I got it free so it would be rude not to!
Dodo stuff is a bit expensive for the container sizes, though I do want to try the lime prime! :)
It is expensive but im a big fan of "you get what you pay for". I tried the HD stuff too, that was good but IMO Dodo is king! :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Not too bad, the Lime Prime Polish is £13.95 and the wax was £28.95. Honestly, the car is that shiney, it looks wet. After doing it, i went round to the shops. The guy from the shop came over and says! I gather you have just picked up your new car?

:D The wax is so soft, you put it on with your fingers. The shine is amazing. Check out the website

Dodo Juice Carnuaba Car Waxes
Which wax in the range did you go for mate?

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Might be expensive for the size but you only need the smallest amount so lasts a long long time. If you buy the soft versions, apply with your fingers after claying.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts