1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
My old 156 would have looked dodgy as it had to have a new rev counter which meant the mileage was then wrong. I just made notes of the correct mileage worked out how much i had done etc etc and tryed to keep it all correct.

·
Registered
12,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My old 156 would have looked dodgy as it had to have a new rev counter which meant the mileage was then wrong. I just made notes of the correct mileage worked out how much i had done etc etc and tryed to keep it all correct.
That's what an honest person does........I contacted the seller and he said the mileage was genuine.............he also said there is no service history or receipts for cambelt etc......not too bright as he gave me the last MoT certificate number........

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Someone just done a check and it came up with 114 thousand in 2009 but I have only done 4500 in last two years , hence why I'm selling it. I only just found out. My speedily says 68
From the seller.

Still hasn't amended his listing though! :tut:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Overall appearance looks ok, But you would expect a car owner to know the correct mileage, it's stated on the logbook lol!

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
I'm not sure what the purpose of putting it in for an MOT on Monday is, it won't change the fact the car has had a haircut.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts