Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Er, no. Not for me thanks. Too fussy looking for my taste and not a patch on the modern retro muscle cars like the Charger (Challenger?) concept shown last year IMO.

I appreciate it may not intend to be a modern take on the muscle car BTW, I just meant it wasn't as well resolved in its styling.

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
BigFoot said:
Picture it on an American road though...it may work better there ;)

Maybe but it still makes me queasy looking at it.

These are so-o-o-o much cooler.:cool: :cool: :D

·
Registered
6,314 Posts
I assume this is supposed to be competition for the Solistice/Sky and not a replacement for the Chrysler Sebring. If so it seems it's coming to the party too late and not bringing anything new. Besides, I'm not sure there really is that much market share to in the small, domestic convertible market to squabble over.

Style wise it feels like a Japanese copyist took some T-Bird and Neon DNA threw it into GM mixer, hit the button and hoped for the best. It's not that it's bad, it's just that it's generic and a bit oddly matched.

I guess Chrysler is feeling threatened now that there are more competitors in the four-seater convertible market and it's looking at the roadster segment as a backstop. I just hope the company doesn't forget its traditional drop top buyer.
--Toronto

1 - 8 of 8 Posts