Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Do you wear your work ID badge outside of work?

• Yes. I think I look important. (And not at all dorky.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Corporate rules say we have to wear them on site.

Okay fine for the bigger office etc but generally: Meh.

And definitely it comes off after outside work hours.

Same for those big corporate meetings/conventions.

Anyone actually leave them on? Proudly?

:confused:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dont wear one now but used to...always came off when i left work premises

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
We're supposed to wear ours all the time - but mine stays in my pocket, except for swiping through security gates. Only got stopped once in about twenty years....

·
Registered
38,912 Posts
I wouldn't wear mine out of work.

The last thing I want is to give them free advertising. :p

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
never had one thank god, i'd only get in trouble for keeping it stuffed in my pocket. i'm not as number, i'm a free man!!!!

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't waer mine when I'm in work, let alone out of it. Travel to and from work in civvies as well, so I don't even get seen in uniform after I've clocked off.

·
Registered
30,067 Posts
I used to install access control systems, had about 6 different passes at once at times and yes that did hang from my waist, but driving a company vehicle wan't much of a prob :lol:

Now I work on a construction site and need one for there, it stays in my pocket at all times and like HSTD I also change into clean civvies to and from work.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Security breach & disciplinary offence in my line of work but plenty of the young 'uns break the rules and people don't seem to car or notice:tut:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Nope we dont have any, if we did I wouldnt wear them anyway. There is one bloke that wears his swipe card, clocking in card and his digitacho card round his neck on a lanyard thingy but he just looks like a penis.

·
Registered
17,798 Posts
I dont have to wear one at work, it stays in my pocket(The fabric on it gave me a nasty rash on my neck). They only whinge at us if we forget it, so its always in my bag...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts