Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Do you wear glasses whilst driving?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... well I think the title says it all :)

This poll does not include sunglasses/ fashion glasses with no corrective lenses :tut:

BTW Pasi, you had your chance ;)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fraser said:
Contact lenses. Vanity is a terrible thing :eek:

Actually, I'm very light sensitive - I have to wear sunglasses even on slightly bright days.
Trust you to find a little flaw in my poll :eek: I guess glasses should mean glasses then :D

About that light sensitive thing, I am the same. I was wearing similar sunglasses today to that in your avatar, even though there was a slight drizzle outside. :rolleyes:

@Rosbird - there's no shame in wearing glasses, my sad smiley is aimed at the inconvenience more than anything else ;)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rosbird1 said:
guys dont make passes at girls who wear glasses :(
... the same can be said about girls to guys ;) Especially those fashioning three different coloured biro's in their top shirt pocket :D

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rosbird1 said:
looks to me like your avatar needs some sunglasses, cos he keeps blinking :p ;) :D
It's simulated blinking, not really required of Data. Just trying to fit in, that's all :rolleyes:

:D

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rosbird1 said:
maybe you should edit it so he winks at us ;)
Are you psychic :eek: I was considering that just an hour ago :eek:

... but I think some guys here might get the wrong idea :rolleyes: So I might just place some glasses on him ;)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rosbird1 said:
maybe you should put some glasses on him instead.........
oh, i see im not that psychic ;) :lol:

Are you wearing your glasses now then :confused:

... didn't I just say that :D

I bet you are a touch typer ;)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fraser said:
Surely you just put in your polarised eyeballs on sunny days:D
I wish :rolleyes: then I might not look like a proper divvy wearing sunglasses when there is no sun :(

How are you with artificial light? I wear my sunglasses in brightly lit shops like supermarkets. My lounge lighting, at home, is always set at half brightness through the remote control dimmer switch :D

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rosbird1 said:
i am a touch hyper :lol:
So it seems :D Will you make Silver today :)

... possibly not :(

;)

·
Registered
19,680 Posts
kurzon said:
I wish :rolleyes: then I might not look like a proper divvy wearing sunglasses when there is no sun :(

How are you with artificial light? I wear my sunglasses in brightly lit shops like supermarkets. My lounge lighting, at home, is always set at half brightness through the remote control dimmer switch :D
We rarely have the main lights on in the house, just the "mood lighting". I have been known to wear sunglasses inside, but I usually feel such a tube that I give in and take them off.

Anyway, off to down a glass of cabsav and dim the lights that way :cool:

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
kurzon said:
... well I think the title says it all :)

This poll does not include sunglasses/ fashion glasses with no corrective lenses :tut:

BTW Pasi, you had your chance ;)
But I must leave something to you too... after all... it was your idea.... and I had a different poll idea of my own :)

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
I remember my way around when driving....... no need to see anything ;)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts