Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Do you wash less than you wash the car?

• Yes - of course, I'd rather smell than have a dirty Alfa.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • No - what a stupid question!

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Shame this is not a public poll :(

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
I was going to say that if I washed myself as rarely as I wash my car you'd smell me from there, but you're from Dorset as well, so it's not so far for the smell to travel.

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
Fraser said:
or 21st century France :lol:
Well I Gather the Normans who invaded England in 1066 were largely "French"..... with the Hierarchy Northmen ;)

A survey I read several years ago, which claimed most French people only changed their underwear once a week, left a bad image in my mind.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Stori said:
Well I Gather the Normans who invaded England in 1066 were largely "French"..... with the Hierarchy Northmen ;)

A survey I read several years ago, which claimed most French people only changed their underwear once a week, left a bad image in my mind.
Perhaps Stori that was the cause of the battle of hastings in 1066
Due to their underwear :lol: :cheese: :lol: :D ;)

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
mikeruss said:
and the reference is for.....?

http://www.kayebrown.plus.com/Novels/Housecarl/Wendelwulf/wendelwulf.html
The only good thing that came out of the Norman invasion of England was the English Language (even if it took 300 years for it to develop) ;) :D

Of course for families like mine who pre the Norman Conquest had King's Carls amongst it members ,with numerous Housecarls (equivalent to knights) in their service), and owned vaste tracks of land, well we were disposessed .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts