32,440 Posts
Oh no :rolleyes: :p

·
Registered
32,440 Posts

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
I the winter, yes. My late Dad was a Police driving instructor (retired in 1976) and I use a pair of his old Brown gloves. The are lovely ans are still in great condition.

I used to have a really nice pair of Dent's driving gloves (tight fitting, two colour leather) amd quite similar to the 90 euro masser gloves but can't find them anymore:(

·
Registered
32,440 Posts

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
In winter, in the Spider maybe sometimes. But not normally ;) I'm still at an age where blood ciculates to my hands... :p ;)

·
Registered
182 Posts
I really like driving gloves, I have made (yes knitted, how cool is that) arm warmers with a hole for my thumbs which I can put gloves on underneath.

Sorry Big Foot, the picture didn't load but if they are how I picture Maz. would design gloves, I would buy them.

·
Registered
11,735 Posts
I really like driving gloves, I have made (yes knitted, how cool is that) arm warmers with a hole for my thumbs which I can put gloves on underneath.
There's a thing they wear in this neck of the woods thats a bit like what your describing - except you can keep your whole body warm with it not just your arms..... it's called a Jumper - they come in all differant size's and you can get one's for men and women... I believe there a new invention :confused:

;)

1 - 20 of 98 Posts