• yes

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 21 75.0%
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
i've gone for no but am intrigued as to what is one is and who owns them :confused:

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its just like a handbag but more and more men are starting to use them hence manbag

T

·
0 Posts
its just like a handbag but more and more men are starting to use them hence manbag
i wasn't aware of that, i know its a fashion faux paux to have your pockets rammed full so that you've got starfish shaped pattern on your crotch, but who the hell needs so much stuff anyway:confused:

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i went out last night in my pockets i had a phone, keys , cash, 20 fags, and chewing gum i dont carry a wallet but i felt like john wayne:lol:

took my daughter out today and had to take her little pink bag so i bunged all my stuff in there:lol: my mates laughed when i pulled 20 fags out of her bag:lol:

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
Errhhh yes....a document case thingy - they're bl**dy useful when you go out in summer time with no coat/jacket and you need your mobile, wallet, sunglasses, umbrella (in case it rains) etc:) :) :) :)

(PS AlfaJack - you forgot to Vote)

·
Registered
15,637 Posts
well i went out last night in my pockets i had a phone, keys , cash, 20 fags, and chewing gum i dont carry a wallet but i felt like john wayne:lol:

took my daughter out today and had to take her little pink bag so i bunged all my stuff in there:lol: my mates laughed when i pulled 20 fags out of her bag:lol:
:lol: :cheese: :lol: :cheese: :lol:

D

·
0 Posts
yep i do, i use it for days out and flying..same for me, wallet, phone, keys, loss change, sunglasses, fags..... looks like i have growths that shouldnt be there, and i can never remember what is in what pocket.....

·
Banned
1,680 Posts

bet they p155ed themselves when she lit one up too !! :lol:

BAD BAD DADDY !!!! :lol:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts