Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
20,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...wheels, chrome, windows, tyres black, body ... I do :thumbs: :)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
i do too....but where i work in the countryside with a long lane and tractors up and down its difficult to keep her as sparkley as i like

G

·
Defo........... Not helpful that I live on a motorway and country roads that always have tractors on it :cry:

Not forgetting the lane heading to my home :cry:

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
I like a bit of durt :D

·
Registered
12,221 Posts
Yes, but time for car washing is limited, and I don't trust anyone else to do it for me
: that smiley with the finger rotating near the forehead that I don't have access to:

: offhisrocker:

:nutter:

:mustbe oneofthese?:

?:confused::lol:

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
I do like to keep our cars looking clean and tidy :D

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I would like to but can't afford it and don't have time to do it myself. I have it washed a couple of times a month, or if I've got a date.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Yep
Have loads of different waxe, polishes etc

Have even told the wife that the weekend before we go holiday ill be spending it cleaning the car so its nice and shiney on its way thru europe

G

·
Yep
Have loads of different waxe, polishes etc

Have even told the wife that the weekend before we go holiday ill be spending it cleaning the car so its nice and shiney on its way thru europe
Let us know if it still clean as you depart France :lol:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I very much doubt it will be, but my hope is the fly won't stick to as much so when I get home it won't be such a nightmare to clean!!!

Have convinced the wife that the polish aids airflow which in turn aids fuel consumption!!!

G

·
Was the wife reply................. :rolleyes: yea yea just carry on :lol:

Logic agrees with airflow and flies slide over the roof at epic pace.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts