Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The prices for S2 cars seem to have gone up recently ,but there does not seem to be many good ones for sale at the moment.i have looked at a few,but mainly projects or shiny paint jobs over filler and rusty sills. That car seems cheap compared to some on piston heads and the classic car sites but I have to admit I am new to this.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Definitely worth a look. Rear bumper looks a little out of line, might be worth checking. Not tax exempt at the moment but S2 spiders can be among the best to drive, LSD standard, best brakes (if maintained), most powerful.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have not taken delivery of it yet but I have bought it.The car does have a few issues which I can sort out but it's the best one structurally I have seen so far.the paint has faded on the bonnet probably due to heat and the panel behind the rear valence has dissolved,but every car I have looked at had the same problem.the panel is about £40 and does not look too bad to fit .Main thing is that all 3 sections of sills and the floors have been replaced .The doors shut nice to .
This is my first Alfa and can't wait to get to grips with it.i'll post some pics when i take delivery,and I 'll post up any work I do for your advice / critism etc.

Rudey

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Nice one, good luck with it

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Sounds like a good buy. The price was reasonable especially since the sills and floor have been replaced. Good luck with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts