• Sometimes - depends on the company

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
mikeruss said:
I had my wee girl on my lap the other night and I let off a silent, very warm slightly damp one. The strongest variety.

It made her cry. :D

:lol: :cheese: :lol: :cheese:

Go change your armour!! :eek:

;)

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
kurzon said:
... maybe you should have used this method in your attempted abduction, Gtachris :lol:
this may be a good defence against anal probes :lol:

was a bit worried the other night got out of bed in the morning and my watch had stopped at 03:51..............changed the battery today and fortunatly it still works, guess it was a false alarm :cheese:

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
mr.orange said:
i am thinking about farting in a bait box that belongs to 1 of the people i work with and put it back in the fridge in the canteen as he is always playing practical jokes on people or is this going too far :lol: :lol:
Years ago I spent an evenning blowing off into a Tupperware some of the most evil farts I have ever mustered. I mean this gaseous nauseus was deadly. So along comes my brother unaware of life after a night of bingeing and [email protected] in the back of his MkIII Cortina and I ask him to guess what was in the Tupperware. He opens it, smiles all cool like and gives a good strong wiff, so strong in fact he often recalls the moment when my special concentrated gas coctail got stuck to the back of his throat.

Yes, he puked on the spot. I'm laughing to this day! :D

·
Registered
15,637 Posts
v6junky said:
Years ago I spent an evenning blowing off into a Tupperware some of the most evil farts I have ever mustered. I mean this gaseous nauseus was deadly. So along comes my brother unaware of life after a night of bingeing and [email protected] in the back of his MkIII Cortina and I ask him to guess what was in the Tupperware. He opens it, smiles all cool like and gives a good strong wiff, so strong in fact he often recalls the moment when my special concentrated gas coctail got stuck to the back of his throat.

Yes, he puked on the spot. I'm laughing to this day! :D

:lol: :lol: :cheese: :lol: :lol: :cheese:

!!!!ing brilliant :lol:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I love farting !!!!
I normally try and do a Burp then a Fart....you know...it's a REAL man thing if you do that ;)

Farting is good fun. Even my 3 year old son has learnt the "pull my finger" thing and we have farting competitions. We try and fart in each others faces, but me being taller and his face at my bum height, I tend to win that one !!!!! :D

I once farted in the shower (enclosed cubicle) when my son was in with me and he was gagging...nearly sick !!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Rik Mayall and Ade Edmonson forged a career lasting years from fart jokes. Long may they continue.... :lol:

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Great fun when you're in the right place. Was with a client last night and had to hold one in, very difficult.

Once managed to fart a small bit of the James Bond theme, that was good.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
My missus loves dried apricots and often eats a whole bag in a one go.

Just thinking about it makes me wretch. Stronger than the morning after a curry and Guiness night.

Do you remeber stink bombs? Well multiply that by 4 and you can just imagine the bottom rot that fills the house.

And us men get accused of being disgusting!

I'm off for some fresh air.

PS

She's also the biggest double - no - tripple flusher I have ever met.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
marlon said:
I once farted in the shower (enclosed cubicle) when my son was in with me and he was gagging...nearly sick !!!! :lol: :lol:
I'll try that tonight with my kid
:cheese: Nice one :D :D

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Depends.. my son has no social skills so does it anywhere he feels the need !! :( Not good in new company or in a busy restaurant !! :mad:

·
Registered
11,735 Posts
Mrs Ferdi and I have been known to partake of a bit of trouser action now and again - in fact one night we both had to get out of bed and go down stairs for 10 mins after she let out a beaut!

We've got our two year old to shout fart every time he does one or hears one - very amusing when your in public/company.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Farting Funny ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeh :lol:
I love floating the old air biscuits.

The only time a fart isn't funny is if one follows through :eek:
Bad enough at home but in public :(

Just a thought someone else following through :cheese:

·
Registered
7,669 Posts
happy man said:
Just a thought someone else following through :cheese:
We've all done it!: - Make the feeble excuse... exit via the funny walk... cover the car seat with tissues... hope that you've got a clean set of trollies ready for the return to the human race post clean-up :D :lol:

21 - 40 of 41 Posts