• Sometimes - depends on the company

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....I know I do!! Still an immature kid at heart. I work in a school and when I'm in a classroom and a kiddie farts I find it hard to stop laughing :D

I much prefer letting a hard loud and smelly one out myself though :cheese:

·
Super Moderator
44,766 Posts
Funny when I do it, disgusting if it's anyone else ;)

·
Registered
15,637 Posts
Farting is as funny as fu*k imho.....but is disgusting if other people do it :lol:

got one of the people i work with good today with 1.....he was altering the program in his machine so i went up behind him and farted on his lower back :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: horrible i know but really funny :lol:

you should have seen his face :eek: :cheese: :lol: :cheese:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mr.orange said:
Farting is as funny as fu*k imho.....but is disgusting if other people do it :lol:

got one of the people i work with good today with 1.....he was altering the program in his machine so i went up behind him and farted on his lower back :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: horrible i know but really funny :lol:

you should have seen his face :eek: :cheese: :lol: :cheese:

.....nice thanks for that!! :D :cheese: :lol:

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
The missus has a knack of squeezing out some of the scariest trouser pounders I've ever heard. After a couple of months of marriage, she let one rip in bed just as I was falling asleep. It was so loud, my heart almost jumped out of my chest. Still married after 10 and half years!

Didn't smell.. women's farts usually don't actually.

·
Registered
15,637 Posts
v6junky said:
The missus has a knack of squeezing out some of the scariest trouser pounders I've ever heard. Didn't smell.. .
never heard them called this before :cheese: :cheese: :lol:

v6junky said:
women's farts usually don't actually.
and yes womens farts do smell......it the worst smell ever :lol: :D

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mr.orange said:
never heard them called this before :cheese: :cheese: :lol:

How about trouser coughs or botty burps then??

and yes womens farts do smell......it the worst smell ever :lol: :D

They sure do....my mums are simply sick. They fume all around the house and stay there for ages!
Mum....stay of the prunes! ;)

·
Registered
15,637 Posts
i am thinking about farting in a bait box that belongs to 1 of the people i work with and put it back in the fridge in the canteen as he is always playing practical jokes on people or is this going too far :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
mr.orange said:
i am thinking about farting in a bait box that belongs to 1 of the people i work with and put it back in the fridge in the canteen as he is always playing practical jokes on people or is this going too far :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: no it isn't going too far i like to 'cup' mine in my hand and then release them under an enemies nose (or friend but they become wise too it!) :lol:
Yes women's are worse and they hang in the air, i think it's because they don't like getting rid of things so they are in there 'brewing' for a lot longer :tut:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I'd love to do a "silent but violent" in a meeting but knowing my luck I'd either follow through or my cheeks would let out the loudest resonating "pharp" you ever did hear. :eek:

·
Registered
15,637 Posts
gtachris said:
:lol: :lol: no it isn't going too far i like to 'cup' mine in my hand and then release them under an enemies nose (or friend but they become wise too it!) :lol:
Yes women's are worse and they hang in the air, i think it's because they don't like getting rid of things so they are in there 'brewing' for a lot longer :tut:
i use the term ''cupcakes'' when i fart in my hand and release it under someones nose :lol: :lol: :cheese:

women always deny letting one off but you always know if they do as it stinks soooo bad.....you could almost slice the air with a knife afterwards and put it in a sandwich as it would be meaty enough to imho :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
yep, cupcakes for me too, seems to be just a durham word though, they didn't used to know what cupcakes were down here, they do now :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
You guys are diskustink :eek: :eek: :eek:

;)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
... maybe you should have used this method in your attempted abduction, Gtachris :lol:

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There was nothing better than stepping out of the lift after letting a real smelly one go, and seeing the company president get in the lift after me :cheese:

·
Registered
15,637 Posts
EddieGTA said:
There was nothing better than stepping out of the lift after letting a real smelly one go, and seeing the company president get in the lift after me :cheese:

i have did this before.....but while i was out shopping in binns/house of fraser :lol:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts