Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any ideas? would a rolling road event be wanted? if there was anywhere in the NW area people know or use we could set it up.

Opinions?

Chris

·
Registered
222 Posts
Theres a place in rochdale i believe the northwest gta lads went to a few months back, can't for the life of me remember the name though.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what about alfatune he is on here and is in st helens
From when i spoke to him on sat its not something he would do due to the racing team commitments and he uses it for that and developing his maps over just 'a rolling road to see your power' if you get what i mean.

Can see his point though 100%

I was thinking places like Awesome GTI who do VW events and are set up with it all ready to go.

E

·
0 Posts
I think it is worth a shout to the regional reps for the next multi region meet - HINT HINT to Al

·
Registered
90 Posts
Have heard of a place, don’t know if they organise group RR events but worth a enquiring.
RE performance centre
power house, bridge street,
Freetown,bury,lancs BL9 6HH
0161-761-1177/8

·
Registered
9,489 Posts
there is always MiniSport in Padiham, they do rolling road shoot out days :)
They are just down the road from me and I know Rob who runs it.... I can track him down (He's not there everyday) and have a chat if you want...

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,380 Posts
i wasnt sure if Rob was still running it or not hence why i only said Mini Sport :lol:

you can have a word for me, i suppose its up to Al though as to when he wants to organise it for :)

·
Registered
9,489 Posts
Ok, I'll try to catch him in...as far as I know, Rob is still running it - he was a few months ago.....

Richard

1 - 14 of 14 Posts