Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 585 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyway. as above. looked through some other regions and they seem to have a spotted thread. would be nice to see if anybody else is seen out and about in south wales.

or maybe its just me haha

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh and to stop any confusion i am at swansea uni so thats why my location says gloucestershire (tis my home address) not wales.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
good idea.....i see lots of alfas and wave to them and sumtimes get a wave back....would be good to see if its sumone on here....:lol:

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
As I've said elsewhere, I saw my first ever MiTo on the road yesterday, beige / cream coloured it was, driving up Sketty Road by Singleton Hospital, at about 11:30 am ish.......:thumbs:

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Beige - not sure how that would look, not my cup of tea at all

Karen saw a beige Leon the other day and said it was stunning
That MiTo certainly caught my attention, looked a lot bigger than I remembered too, but I only saw ( and sat in ) the Red one at the Motor Show last Year. Beige / Cream wouldn't be my choice either, but there are loads of FIAT 500's in that exact colour down here. So it must be a popular choice, possibly a female thing !!!!!.......:) :)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
i woud wave if i saw i roy/sean....:cheese:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well fancy that spotted one already haha.

parked almost outside my uni house. black 156 up mount pleasant area. might be a fellow student as pretty much all the houses round here are student houses... but then again there is also a nissan 350z always parked there too. must be some well off student haha

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
well fancy that spotted one already haha.

parked almost outside my uni house. black 156 up mount pleasant area. might be a fellow student as pretty much all the houses round here are student houses... but then again there is also a nissan 350z always parked there too. must be some well off student haha
There are LOADS of Alfa's in and around Swansea, there is hardly a Day goes by without me seeing a few on the road, and some parked up too !!!!!.......:thumbs:

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
I used to wave to all the Alfas I spotted but got so many weird looks and almost no waves back that I've mostly given up...

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
I used to wave to all the Alfas I spotted but got so many weird looks and almost no waves back that I've mostly given up...

Probably look a bit better if you were driving your Car at the time !!!...:rolleyes: :lol:

Yes, I do know what you mean there though. D.R.......:thumbs:

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Got got a nice smile, and wave from a Guy driving a Blue 145 Junior in Tesco Car Park ( Swansea Marina ) this Morning, not seen that Car around before, looks very much lke a 145 Cloverleaf, until you see the word Junior on the skirt where the green badge was !!!!!......:thumbs:

·
Registered
246 Posts
There are two 155`s here in Penarth and neither wave back. You would think with an Alfa as rare as a 155 that the other drivers would be an Alfisti. I saw my first MiTo in Caerphilly on Monday (black) and he had to pull over to let me through ( I was in my 75TS) in a back street choked with parked cars, and he ignored me as well !! So I don`t feel inclined to wave.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
There are two 155`s here in Penarth and neither wave back. You would think with an Alfa as rare as a 155 that the other drivers would be an Alfisti. I saw my first MiTo in Caerphilly on Monday (black) and he had to pull over to let me through ( I was in my 75TS) in a back street choked with parked cars, and he ignored me as well !! So I don`t feel inclined to wave.
crank...i will wave to u if i see u hun...:cheese:

saw the sexiest electric blue gt in the glebelands car park this week....it was fantastic....and i was drivin a p reg pug..the scruffiest thing u ever saw..works car....so didnt feel that i could do the alfa wave for fear of the driver thinkin i am nuts:cheese:

one of those times i wish i had bin drivin the babe...hey ho..thats life

1 - 20 of 585 Posts