Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant decide what to do with the decals on my Millie... They were already on there wheni bought her as shes an ex demo and when i first posted a picture of her there was a wide range of responses to them. I quite liked them when i got her... now im thinking it might be time to get rid.

At the weekend i was ready with the hairdryer (as im told this will help take them off) and was subsequently convinced to keep them by my gf, brother and his missus.

What do you guys think?

Attachments

·
0 Posts
I would prefer something a little more 'subtle' TBH :lol:

Try get an image of a MiTo, same colour, facing same way & skip between the two to help you decide as that is the only opinion that maters :D

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I think they look ok personally but the choice is yours afterall it is your car :lol: Take them off and it'll only be another black MiTo I'm afraid :(

·
Registered
841 Posts
Nor did anyone else. My dealer says they are considering removing them from the option list caus no one was buying them. (At hundreds a pop who is surprised?) Dealers having them on their demo cars was last ditch attempt to sell a few that appears to have failed too. That said i dont think they look too bad but having it back to front would wind me right up and I would have to remove them.

·
Registered
43 Posts
id take them off m8, i think they spoil the lines. If u want 2 be different why not put a smaller Alfa sticker or something on the side skirt near the leading edge of the rear wheel.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Keep em, sod being backwards it's subliminal (is that right?) and makes it look different. Personally I wouldn't go out of my way to get them and wish they were nearly transparent, a little more subtle...

J.

·
AO Member, 166/164 Lounge Winner 09
819 Posts
Keep them...as others said it makes yours more unique.

And when its old and nobody has them, it'll be really rare.

·
0 Posts
The more I think about it, the more I reckon it being reversed on the drivers side would annoy me TBH

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Dare I say, it looks like a press car, with those on. :(

1 - 20 of 47 Posts