Alfa Romeo Forum banner

How many man hours does this site cost your boss per week, da reckon ;-)

  • 11-20 hours

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    15
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how many man hours do you reckon this site looses you employer per week :cheese:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,386 Posts
About an hour a day... I usually post at breaks and thile waiting for something
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
835 Posts
I reckon it's about 5 hours a week but I don't goof of early quite as much :tut: , I feel a little guilty about it...suppose this is th bonus of the boss being 200 miles away :D
 
W

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Answered on my own time...

Not good from work, dont get the chance anyway plus we are monitored I think...local government for ya :rolleyes:

wrinx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,188 Posts
Oh er! Now that you mention it - far too much time :eek: . I ought to rein it in a bit (there goes any chance of my post count catching up with Hugo :D ).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wrinx said:
Answered on my own time...

Not good from work, dont get the chance anyway plus we are monitored I think...local government for ya :rolleyes:

wrinx
given that your a super moderator, and seem to be on line all day everyday (at least every time I log on?), regularly posting, are you sure? when do you work or sleep then ;)

beside I thought local gov IT was not yet at the monitoring level :lol:

I should be working right now, feeling bit guilty actually, but as I have 5 days left here, DO I care? :rolleyes: :lol: :tut:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:eek:
:(
:tut:
:rant:
:mad:
;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31,304 Posts
None. Well at list for now as I don't have a pc on my class room. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
6-10 hours, Ant?

Thats shocking, I'd never do that myself ;) :lol:

thats up to 62 2/3 working days for me :eek: :eek:

thats up to 12.5 working weeks per year spent on here :eek: :eek: :eek: Wow when you put it like that - thought it was not right, but sure it is, gosh, just from 1-2 hrs per day :eek: :tut:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
38,310 Posts
Dupes said:
6-10 hours, Ant?

Thats shocking, I'd never do that myself ;) :lol:

thats up to 62 2/3 working days for me :eek: :eek:

thats up to 12.5 working weeks per year spent on here :eek: :eek: :eek: Wow when you put it like that - thought it was not right, but sure it is, gosh, just from 1-2 hrs per day :eek: :tut:
Look at my post count... :D

:rolleyes:

:eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31,304 Posts
Are you saying I don't work at all, Ant?!? :rant: :D ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
THROTTLEMAN said:
Are you saying I don't work at all, Ant?!? :rant: :D ;)
you have averaged 150.4 posts per week :eek:
thats 30 per working day or nearly 4 per working hour :eek: :eek:

So guess thats what he's saying ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31,304 Posts
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Flikin Blip!!!!!!

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Who's idea was it to make this a public poll?

Id've voted differently if I had known.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31,304 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top