Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, just sat here pondering, do i get the wheels refurbed and a possible full respray, bearing in mind how much i enjoy owning my 156, and of course the fact that its money i shall never recoupe, or do i listen to friends(and the missus) and just use the money for more important issues.
My problem is i don't like driving a car with scuffed wheels and different shades of paint (sunbleached red)
i'm looking at a possible quote of about a grand , but the guy i want to do the work is ace.
so the question is : am i wasting my money or not. DSC00541.JPG

·
Registered
38,248 Posts
IMO it depends on how long you plan on keeping it.

If you sell it straight after then no it wouldn't be worth it. But if you plan on keeping it for a while and it will make you happier with the car it will be worth every penny. :thumbs:

The 17" teledials look great BTW.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my plans are to keep it, but i have been known to spend lots on cars and bikes , and then sell them on out of boredom, but the alfa is different , thats my problem...

·
Registered
18 Posts
my plans are to keep it, but i have been known to spend lots on cars and bikes , and then sell them on out of boredom, but the alfa is different , thats my problem...
Me too, something different always turns up that catches yr eye. Spend a few quid having it professionally machine polished, wheel refurbs can be good value if you ask about for the right guy. Job done, money saved

G

·
0 Posts
' and just use the money for more important issues'

What's more important than a car to a bloke :confused: :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts