Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:

I'm on the Isle of Wight and am wondering as the title says - Do I Come Under This Section??? I would love to meet up with some AO's but I'm afraid all the meets you arrange seem to be too far away. Maybe we should have a Moderator for IOW if we haven't already got one? We need to sort something as I'm feeling left out! :lol: Theres a fair few AR's on the island as have seen several and I know of 1 other AOM on the island who would like a meet! In fact if anyone on the islands interested in a meet then reply and surely we can arrange something between ourselves?

SS,
Moo.

R

·
0 Posts
Hi Alfa Moo it looks like you are right in the middle between The South West Region and South East London :) that would mean that you have twice the choice of meetings as the rest of AO. You are more than welcome to join in the meets and events in the SW region though :)

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
SE London is much better though :D

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Having just seen you picture in 'the other thread' I'd like to formally invite you to be an honorary member of the north east section. :D

·
Administrator
87,595 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Having just seen you picture in 'the other thread' I'd like to formally invite you to be an honorary member of the north east section. :D
Move North mate :lol:

Moo watch the SW lounge we are planning a couple of events and a Christmas meet as well :)

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
no let Ray put you off :lol:

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
And you would know how ??? :lol:
because I am come under it :lol:
you never know I might even be tempted to go on a meet :D :lol:

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
:lol: well I can be tempted :p :lol:
and don't worry about ray he is always a ***** :D

Seriously though there are some good meets and events/get togethers that AO organises (not that I have been on any yet :lol:) so I am sure there will be one at somepoint near Portsmouth or somewhere on the south coast :thumbs:

R

·
0 Posts
:lol: well I can be tempted :p :lol:
and don't worry about ray he is always a ***** :D
:lol: Right thats it Vincent we are finished consider yourself dumped :( .............................................................:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
:lol: yeah thanks for that Ray :lol:
moo has a great impression of both of us now :lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts