• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well do they :confused:

Capt. Pikard who sits next to me is an 'Inter' fan and immediately started b1tching about the result as soon as he arrived here this morning !! :rolleyes:

And so far today there's been 5 separate tantrums (raised voices and throwing pieces of paper etc. :rolleyes:) emanating from his desk !! :(

He's even had a tantrum at the sandwich he's got for lunch !! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think Capt. Pikard has issues.
Well there's no doubt about that Baby... but the tantrums are much worse and more frequent today !! :rolleyes:

He's hardly had time to do any excavating in between them today !! :rolleyes:

(Which is a good thing :D)

R

·
0 Posts
Imagine going in a mood over a bit of plastic filled with air :lol: there are far more important things to get heated over like..... like .....erm.....actually if Rangers dont beat Celtic when they play i have been known to throw my flute out of the pram :p

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Well there's no doubt about that Baby... but the tantrums are much worse and more frequent today !! :rolleyes:

He's hardly had time to do any excavating in between them today !! :rolleyes:

(Which is a good thing :D)
Well.....only 1 solution................burn him :evil: :evil:

·
Banned
7,679 Posts
As I say there are two types of men.....

One type is a football mad, testosterone rich alpa man...that like the finer things in life - wine,women and song.....:D

One type does not like or has no interest in football and is gay....:p

Chris

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Super Moderator
44,774 Posts
Yep, I've been known to get a bit moody.

From what I heard an Inter fan has a lot of reason to be annoyed. Referee was wearing a Liverpool strip under his shirt ;)
(although I didn't see the two yellow card incidents, so this is entirely third hand)

·
Registered
16,125 Posts

·
Super Moderator
114,698 Posts
The that should be a yes then BF..........:)

Chris
I think it's a "no". It usually goes away quickly these days (I am afterall a wiser older man now ;).

Watching Italy in 1990, 1994 and 1998 go out of the World Cup on penalties was hard. Very hard, particularly in 1994.

·
Registered
33,640 Posts
Other.

I used to get pretty wound up in the days when I had a season ticket and travelled to a lot of away games but it's not so important to me now.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Yes. But not directly, as I detest football and everything about it.

When there's football going on, people argue about it and go on, and on, and on, and on, and it makes me very very angry.

When there's no football talk, I'm happy.

Simple. :cool:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts