Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon all,

I'm hankering for some new wheels on the Alfa, I've currently got the standard 17" jobbies which are past their best!

So I was wondering if anyones gone down the aftermarket route and gotten some nice dishy wheels - and doesn't mind sharing some pictures :thumbup:

I'm currently considering some BBS LM's (reps if I'm honest) or some Axe EX10s (18" Axe EX10 (Matt Black with Silver Rivets) Alloy Wheels for Your 2005 Alfa Romeo GT All Models - Rimstyle.com). Not dishy, but BBS CH's also tickle my fancy!

Anyone on here got any suggestions/recommendations?

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Got to be careful with big wheels or they just highlight the inadequate discs and calipers. I'd refurbish your 17s or get some of the larger teledials but buying after market alloys is always a dangerous game. Be careful to not look like a fool.
Also if you keep with 17s you have some room to go low. Low never looks bad. You just have to decide how low you can live with.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its already lowered on coilovers currently, about as low as I'd like - any lower and speedbumps become an issue with the exhaust and sump, not to mention the driveshaft fouling the suspension fork! I originally wanted some teledials, but finding some 18" ones to fit the arches more is a nightmare, most of them seem to be 159 fitment.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Agree the teledials look awesome. I think the gtv had 17 inch teledials for a bit. They would look good if they fit.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That sits really well RC! You're on TA Technix like me aren't you?

·
Registered
883 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts