Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
Tesla Model S
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A member asked me about the other ranges of insurance that AF offers, will he get discount on his home insurance etc as well as car insurance if he renews with AF?

If so up to what discount is available per scheme?

Thanks

Ian

·
AO Traders
596 Posts
alfaowner said:
A member asked me about the other ranges of insurance that AF offers, will he get discount on his home insurance etc as well as car insurance if he renews with AF?

Thanks

Ian
Hi Ian. Thanks for the message. At present our house insurance policies themselves don't have a discount for owners club, however i'll have a chat with the household section and see what I can do and then I can come back to you. If a member already had their car with us naturally we would do everything possible to offer the best price for the house insurance anyway.
Thanks.
Daniel

·
AO Traders
596 Posts
alfaowner said:
Thanks
Ian
Hi I've spoken to our household section and they have advised that they will now be offering a £20.00 discount off house insurance policies for your members. Hope this is ok.
Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts