Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you're in London today then this is currently being photographed at the Fiat/Alfa dealer on Wigmore St W1.

Have to say it isnt a patch on the 8c in the flesh. Looks like a porsche 928 from the side...not necessarily a bad thing!

Excuse the reflections but I couldn't get in the showroom ....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Saw it at a car show down at St James' last Friday, I think it's absolutely incredible in the flesh, but I've never seen an 8C in the flesh so can't compare. I was checking it out for so long the Guy from the company that makes them seemed to think I was in the market for one. He looked slightly let down when I told him a GT V6 is about my limit.:D

·
Registered
767 Posts
Just been down to the showroom and.....its under a cover.

they're having a champagne function so I assume they will be unvieling it later. Got a bit excited as they had an 8c red giulietta with 'F55 giulietta' on the plate, thought it may have been a face lift bit alas it wasn't

·
Registered
32,011 Posts
Does not fit my criteria for beauty, having seen it at Geneva. Unlike the poor donor car .

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just been down to the showroom and.....its under a cover.

they're having a champagne function so I assume they will be unvieling it later. Got a bit excited as they had an 8c red giulietta with 'F55 giulietta' on the plate, thought it may have been a face lift bit alas it wasn't
I must have been lucky! was lunchtime so guess they were just setting up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts