Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Any ideas please as to whether the front and rear discs from a 3.2 Brera will also fit a 159 2.4 Ti without modification?

·
Registered
30,199 Posts
Surely they are the same...??

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks chaps, I've just bought a set of front and rear Mtechs.

·
Registered
625 Posts
guys, may I ask for an advice. I have 3.2JTS 159 SW in Ti trim line with Brembos.

what would you recommend as good alternative to the original disks and pads? was reading about some Red Stuff "stuff". thread owner is mentioning MTechs

any recommendations (with links would be great)?

am having feeling that soon will be time for breaks change

many thanks

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
guys, may I ask for an advice. I have 3.2JTS 159 SW in Ti trim line with Brembos.

what would you recommend as good alternative to the original disks and pads? was reading about some Red Stuff "stuff". thread owner is mentioning MTechs

any recommendations (with links would be great)?

am having feeling that soon will be time for breaks change

many thanks
I'll have fitted the discs by the end of this week so I'll let you know my thoughts (mine has Brembo calipers and the same size rotors as yours). The discs I'm fitting are cross-drilled (properly) and slotted. I suspect they'll be noisier than standard but will have even more bite than the standard set-up, which I think is very good.

I had wanted to fit Brembo discs but couldn't justify the expense. That would be my choice though if cost were not an option.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts