Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok a bit of fun, given this weekends World Record @ Allams, who's Alfa needs most TLC ?
Since Baby's " Gregs amazing car wash " is still not open to the public Gaz and Seasider will probably win this one:lol:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I'll take a pic of mine at lunchtime ... beats yours by a country mile :lol:

however she's off to the dealership tomorrow to have the passenger window looked at again .... yeap once again i might not be able to put the roof down at an alfa event !

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
just been outside and the car is wet from all the drizzle so looks reasonably clean at the mo

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Mines still clean from Saturday - wait until Friday ;)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Ok a bit of fun, given this weekends World Record @ Allams, who's Alfa needs most TLC ?
Since Baby's " Gregs amazing car wash " is still not open to the public Gaz and Seasider will probably win this one:lol:

Already autoglym'd mine but will need a wash on the saturday the 6th not seen a 147 in white it looks ace once you get past the durt!! :thumbs:

·
0 Posts
Mines not too bad, still needs a thorough wash & polish, but is 'issing down here :(

Here's an old 'durty' pic though :D

·
Premium Member
42,865 Posts
Mine was like that earlier until Mr. Moo decided to give her a quick wash..... she's shiny atm but it wont last long she does too many miles to stay clean :lol:
you're all fixed up for sunday then ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts