Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Are your engines running gents :D

The meeting place for Saturday.

Get on to he M57 any way you like

Follow it right to the end making sure you're in the left hand lane that's the A59 lane.

This road is sign posted for Aintree race track.

1. Pass the Asda on the left
2. Under railway bridge and through a set of traffic lights
3. Over canal bridge go straight through the lights at B&Q and Mac D's
4. Straight through the next set of lights.
5. Rocking Horse pub on the left this is the entrance to race course follow it round to the left And I'll be in the carpark from 8:00am

PM me if you want me mobi Number for directions on the Day.

Can't wait lads been looking forward to this since I launched the first thread on it :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Cheers for the instructions dude, been looking forward to this for a while myself!

Also can't wait to be taken out in your Cup, never been in a GTV, or any V6-powered Alfa for that matter :D

The 147cam is ready to catch everything we all do :cool:

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
gutted i can't make it, have a good time lads and make sure there's plenty of pics & video (of HM going on safari :lol:)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hi,

Will be there as a spectator - Not sure I could explain a mishap to my insurance company!

Should be a good day out though...

I think it starts from 9am and entrance is £3 per adult and free for kids if anybody else is thinking of watching.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Will be an early start for me, will try for your meet point if not I will go straight to the track :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi,

Will be there as a spectator - Not sure I could explain a mishap to my insurance company!

Should be a good day out though...

I think it starts from 9am and entrance is £3 per adult and free for kids if anybody else is thinking of watching.

Look forward to seeing you there GG :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts