Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What really annoys me is when im walking somewhere (usually quickly) and people in front of me get in my way because before they turn left, they walk to the right or vice versa. I dont get this and never will. I am aware when im walking fast cos I try not to get in other peoples way. I try to walk round them but then they end up cutting me up by moving to the right which is then in front of me and then immediately left!

Today I was walking to the ticket barrier of a tube station in a straight line and someone in front of me to the right, decided that they would use a ticket barrier two to the left of the one in front of them and then after the barrier take the exit on the right. No reason for this madness! This happens so often and its so annoying, GET OUT OF MY WAY!

This also happens on the road, picture the scene, a 2 lane road, the car to the left of you turning left but before they do, they swerve right towards me. It is beyond my understanding as to why.

Thanks for reading.

Jamie

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
I often find that people walk a bit how they drive. If there's no due care and attention when walking through a crowded train station, or pushing a trolley through a supermarket, you can expect the same level of faffing, dithering and complete lack of peripheral awareness when behind the wheel. :(

The only difference is that when on foot, it's annoying, but when on the road, it's downright dangerous. :rant:

·
Registered
764 Posts
The two things that bug me the most is those with supermarket trolleys - they always leave them stuck out at a right angle when browsing the shelves for 10 minutes (how hard can it be to choose a tin of beans?) then pretend they haven't seen you when you're trying to get past.

The second one is people who stand in shop doorways, especially smaller shops, counting their change, on the mobile or talking to someone nearby. Why can't they just clear the doorway first? I'm sure they do it on purpose.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I often find that people walk a bit how they drive. If there's no due care and attention when walking through a crowded train station, or pushing a trolley through a supermarket, you can expect the same level of faffing, dithering and complete lack of peripheral awareness when behind the wheel. :(
I agree with you there

1 - 9 of 9 Posts