Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'Er indoors renewed her car insurance there today. The call centre guy was trying to sell her breakdown insurance as usual, and when she said "No, I've already got it as part of the deal with the car", he apparently came back with "So Clarkson's right then and they break down all the time".

Those kerrazzeee call centre people.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
'Er indoors renewed her car insurance there today. The call centre guy was trying to sell her breakdown insurance as usual, and when she said "No, I've already got it as part of the deal with the car", he apparently came back with "So Clarkson's right then and they break down all the time".

Those kerrazzeee call centre people.
Ha ha ha ha ha what a funny guy! LOL!

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Be wasted on my missus, she wouldn't get the joke ! :lol:

·
Registered
25 Posts
"No, I've already got it as part of the deal with the car"

Yep, cause if someone thought a car was gonna break down alot they would defo give out free breakdown cover....

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
If I had breakdown cover I would want to breakdown, otherwise it would just be a waste of money ! ;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
lol, often been cut up by someone with a bad attitude and even worse driving ability and thought i could/should smash into you now, and even if its my fault i got breakdown cover and protected NCB :p

Im with direct line, and when i got my 156 i got quized by the guy on the other end on all its specs.. *no jokin about how he has to ask that for the quote :p* but showed real interest, then asked me how the ride was.. to which i pointed out i havnt had chance to test due to the lack of insurance ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Like it, I do think that poo sticks, many people believe Alfas always break down! So what, let them, keeps the residuals low so I can buy a nice one next time!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts