Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Yep! I'm really struggling with trying to sort the forum out in it's latest form!:cry:
However I will have a go sometimes at following a few posts when I'm not dozing off.馃様
This component of my time here on this planet seems to be ever increasing day by day.....!

Regarding the post on keyless start and so on.?

I rather enjoy having my chauffeuse (sat in the driving seat in control) who presses the footbrake prior to the start button whereupon up comes the Ready Signal
and off we go as silently as a whispering wind in the willows to do yet another hectic shop at Lidles followed by a Session at Sainsbury's.(y)

Registered
Welcome back ZF. The new look forum does take some getting used to, but stick with it as things get easier the more you use it.

Administrator
It takes a bit of getting used to. But the main bit is just the three buttons at the top right.

The bubble with 'new' in it brings up all threads with nerw posts since your last visit. The series of lines brings up a list of the forums. The picture of your avatar brings up your profile, alerts, or allows you to do a search.

Registered
I know I am late to the party* but welcome back Zed

*I have not been online since Tuesday due to a day out Christmas shopping (chauffeuring the better half) and then a funeral this morning (Son's FiL but it meant leaving at 8:00 to get to Chesterfield for a 9:30 service).

Registered
A very warm welcome back, ZF. It鈥檚 good to have you hanging out with us again :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts