Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 Mito that needs a new rear badge/switch but what model is it I need? I can see that the newer model badge/switch can be used on old cars if the old rubber seal is reused but can I still get the old model that fit without any modifications?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Should be this number:
Links are for example:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Should be this number:
Links are for example:
Thanks, I will try that model.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unfortunately, this is not the right number/switch for my model 2009 car 50531454 :cry:

The model that fits my car needs to have a hardwired electrical wire in the badge/switch with and the 5cm long wire that ends in a male plug.

I will see if I can find a set of plugs locally so I can make my own male-male adaptor, but for now I'm still looking for the correct switch for the 2009 model year Mito.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I have solved the mystery of the strange badge switch for my old Mito, the issue seems to be that my car is one of the very first Mito's produced and because of that it seems to have a Brera switch with the number 0050517364-001 but before I buy any more switches I will see if I can make an adaptor wire for the newer model switch I purchased earlier in the week.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
crazy! didn´t know that there were MiTos produced with different badge!
This is one of the joys of owning italien cars and motorbikes, they are newer made exactly as you expect so the Italians keep us on our toes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts