Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a report in Autoexpress today regarding the above.

It appears that to be compliant with the new Euro 5 regulations, the usual technology that make the engines smooth will have to go:eek:

FYI, Autoexpress are diesel fans and they and major manufactures are not happy:(

Cheers,

·
Banned
7,679 Posts
There's a report in Autoexpress today regarding the above.

It appears that to be compliant with the new Euro 5 regulations, the usual technology that make the engines smooth will have to go:eek:

FYI, Autoexpress are diesel fans and they and major manufactures are not happy:(

Cheers,
Well knowing your love of diesels...I am somewhat suspicious of this post ;)

Cobblers :lol:

D

·
0 Posts
Dang, if a magazine says so it must be true.

They'll ban whatever technology this is that makes them smooth and invent something else better to fill its place

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@ Chris. No, sadly I am serious. I've also said that I wouldn't rule out a diesel Q tronic next time around:eek:

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
bad news - mine is noisy enough and a real embarrasment on a cold morning! :( I loved my Arese V6! :cry:

G

·
0 Posts
bad news - mine is noisy enough and a real embarrasment on a cold morning! :( I loved my Arese V6! :cry:

I was gonna say I thought they were already noisy :lol:

To be honest they are not as bad as I feared...and it was my major fear before buying mine. It ust reminds me of a petrol with it's variator that needs changing. I think I'll tell people that's what it is from now on. Once I've removed the JTDm badges like

1 - 10 of 10 Posts