Alfa Romeo Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
The GT has done sub 200 in its time..... Best ever was 330 when I was running it in! Typically it is about 260 - 300.

·
Vendor
45,421 Posts
10v still treating you well? I'm just in the process of fitting a pair of those 250mm 70NM/mm springs to my own 2.4 10v (KW V3 shock bodies). Also changing the clutch for one from JTD Performance, as this is something like its 6th or 7th clutch replacement in 230,000 miles! Hoping this one will see the car around to 300,000 miles. Next job is 3 bar map sensor and a little more boost :)

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Doing sterling service, now on about 170k. Servicing it again this w/e. It’s literally been “add diesel” + service every 10K for the last 30,000 miles. Front tyres are close to needing replacement. There is a small bit of rust (not through the paint) at the back of the OS sill, won’t be hard to fix.

It’s a bloody excellent car - goes up and down the motorway (keeping it below a ton....), smooth, economical, and is still razor sharp round roundabouts. Not needed a clutch since I changed it. Next time I change it, it will get a 6 speed box.

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
Doing sterling service, now on about 170k. Servicing it again this w/e. It’s literally been “add diesel” + service every 10K for the last 30,000 miles. Front tyres are close to needing replacement. There is a small bit of rust (not through the paint) at the back of the OS sill, won’t be hard to fix.

It’s a bloody excellent car - goes up and down the motorway (keeping it below a ton....), smooth, economical, and is still razor sharp round roundabouts. Not needed a clutch since I changed it. Next time I change it, it will get a 6 speed box.
Not bad for £300 quid is it? (albeit with quite a bit of your time) (y)

61 - 65 of 65 Posts