Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Which of the options below describe a "Diesel Car" more in your opinion?

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which of the options above describe a "Diesel Car" more in your opinion?

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Grandparents shopping cart might be a little to much. :rolleyes: But can that be sporty? ;)

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
but it's not a matter of my definition... it's all about your definition... which comes in your mind... there's no wrong or right answer...

just choose the one which comes MORE to your mind from the word :rolleyes:

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
:lol: You are being tad contraversal in your diesel option there Pepsi :tut:

... I also notice the 'other' option is missing yet again :rolleyes:

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's missing because I want to know, which comes more to your mind... not what comes to your mind from the word...

why is it so hard to understand? :confused: :confused: :confused: :rolleyes:

;)

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
But my first thoughts would not have been sporty car :rolleyes: but nor would it be Grandparents shopping trolley :rolleyes: So what now :(

... and yes I am really stuck cos I don't think of Diesels like that, especially from hearing all the good stuff about them here :tut: :p

;)

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You pick the one closest... and if your mind decides it's right there on the exact middle and it can't be rounded in any way.... don't vote.....

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
It could be sport-ish... :D

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
The old oil burner can't be any good, can it, debate raises it's head again :rolleyes: Yes modern diesels can be sporty. Track test on Top Gear a few series ago between a Mini Cooper and a Skoda fabria Tdi.........The Skoda won :p pipe and smoke it spring to mind :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts