Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been to St. Bees on the Cumbrian coast for the last few days and on my many tours in the Spider I waved at loads of Alfas but not one driver waved back :(

Tell me one was you and you were just stunned by the beauty of my beautiful car :lol:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I drove from Somerset to York and back yesterday and waved at every Alfa I saw, never got one wave back and my son who was with me says I should stop waving as people think im mad.........I never had the heart to tell him I am actually mad :p

So its not just you pg :(

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Sad ain't it Ray :( It was even older Alfas I was waving at. I thought ONE might give me a wave :(

I was using my whole hand and everything ;)

·
Registered
297 Posts
Sad ain't it Ray :( It was even older Alfas I was waving at. I though ONE might give me a wave :(

I was using my whole hand and everything ;)
Dont worry ....one day everyone will wave :)
I wave to every alfa I see...but i'm lucky if anyone waves back...:(

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Been to St. Bees on the Cumbrian coast for the last few days and on my many tours in the Spider I waved at loads of Alfas but not one driver waved back :(

Tell me one was you and you were just stunned by the beauty of my beautiful car :lol:
It was not the stunning beauty of your motor but... you:)

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
I didn't see you PG, mainly cos I haven't been to St. Bees, ever. :p

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You should Ros....it was loverley :D Great place for a run - HUGE carpark overlooking the sea....

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
You should Ros....it was loverley :D Great place for a run - HUGE carpark overlooking the sea....
Funny you should mention that, I quite fancy doing the coast to coast run from St. Bees to Robin Hood's Bay.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That was my thought too :thumbs:

Ahem, in the car obviously :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
We get loads of work on the railway near St Bees and Whitehaven area :)
A very nice part of the country to work, even if it is a few hours journey home :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
I didn't see you PG. I was in the Lakes on Sunday and waved to two Brera's (even flashed my light at one) and two GT's..........nothing in return.
Each time my little girl was asking who I was waving at, she must think I'm really popular, or not as no-one waved back (she didn't see that though).

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was home by Sunday (that's why you didn't see me :))

But you can bet I would have waved back if I'd seen you :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
kevski - you don't wave when u see me it is usually a signal between U and W. I've had my spider 18 months now and not one wave.

·
Registered
297 Posts
kevski - you don't wave when u see me it is usually a signal between U and W. I've had my spider 18 months now and not one wave.
Sue....Its a V for another Victorious run...without breaking down ! :cheese::D

·
Registered
34 Posts
I fear there are people out there who just think there Alfa is a "car", loads round lancaster and morecambe but none of em firkin wave. I am lobbying to the local MP for the shooting of none respectfull Alfa owners to be shot!!:rant:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts