Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I'm supposed to be picking my car up in a few weeks but the dealer still havn't provided me with a registration so I can insure / tax it... I get the feeling they're stalling.
If you've recently bought a new car did it arrive on time and were you happy with the condition (particularly from Platts in Stoke)?

John

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Brera turned up within time scale. All the Spide LEs were held up due to a strike at the dock. However when they committed to a specific date, they honoured it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They've not sais otherwise but my last car was a few weeks late. Maybe i'm just worrying over nothing.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
They didnt know the reg of mine until about a week before delivery... i presume you will be getting a 58reg? Maybe the new regs havent been released or something (speaking as a reg. numpty that I am!)

·
Registered
154 Posts
They didnt know the reg of mine until about a week before delivery... i presume you will be getting a 58reg? Maybe the new regs havent been released or something (speaking as a reg. numpty that I am!)
your not a numpty--reg came out today--not sure if that covers alfa/all franchises but definately some were only available from today

1 - 8 of 8 Posts