Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
:rant: Bloomin stupid time to hold it anyway !

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
... the Super Bowl last night :confused:

No, neither did I :(
Yes I did. Great game.

As my son has been for 10 years a Giants fan he is pleased to celebrate two Super Bowl wins in the last 4 years.

For me its been a long hard road supporting Da Bears since the early 1980's before he was born.

One moment of glory in 1985 with the greatest team ever- think Walter Payton, Mike Singletery, Jim McMahon, Wiiliam "the Fridge" Perry and of course Mike Ditka (manager Supremo).

Could not live without this game.

Alan

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
I wonder how many Americans either watch or are even aware of the FA Cup?

Just a point of note, I didn't watch the Superbowl, and I wouldn't watch the FA cup final either. I'll probably watch the rugby final. And, Gibbo, yes, the money should have been spent on coverage of F1 :)

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
But then I do not have any interest in Cricket (it helps I am not English) nor in Rugby Union (a game for toffs who like to bash each other about and say football is a non sport).
League is OK though. Real men playing a real game. Warriors fan.

I guess we all have sports that hold no interest to us.
Water Gymnastics Olympic tickets anyone !!!!

Thankfully we are all different otherwise it would be boring and we would never get tickets to see the sports and games we wanted so happy to be in the American Football miniority over here.

Alan

·
Registered
274 Posts
Yes I did. Great game.

As my son has been for 10 years a Giants fan he is pleased to celebrate two Super Bowl wins in the last 4 years.

For me its been a long hard road supporting Da Bears since the early 1980's before he was born.

One moment of glory in 1985 with the greatest team ever- think Walter Payton, Mike Singletery, Jim McMahon, Wiiliam "the Fridge" Perry and of course Mike Ditka (manager Supremo).

Could not live without this game.

Alan
I watched it all great game and close finish :thumbs:

Only got 3 hours sleep so will suffer later this afternoon :cry:

What did you think of Madonna's half time show. HD does;nt do her any favours :lol:

I saw the Bears team that you mentioned at the old Wembley when they first started coming over.
I think it was the LA Rams they played was still at school that long ago:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
When I think of athletes I don't think of pooey Paula or Usain Bolt, I think of a fat dude whose shirt gets caught in the rolls around his midriff. With a shirt that snug he could play for Fulham.
He appears to have a cracking pair of bingo wings too.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts