Alfa Romeo Forum banner
7061 - 7080 of 7081 Posts

· Registered
948 Spider LE
12,095 Posts
^^^ Horrible rear valance on that 944. My first 944 came with one like that. One of the first jobs I did was fit an S2/Turbo one.

I see a white S2 out and about every now and again. Great to see another one being used (y)

· Registered
Saab 240DL Veloce
21,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7,064 ·
  • Haha
Reactions: lussoman

· Registered
8,910 Posts
Don't know if this is the right kind of thing for here, but spotted this on a trip to Greece last week. No idea what it is but it looked very old.
View attachment 984207
It’s a Peugeot S57. The badge can be seen. One at Silverstone Auctions estimated at £3000 to £5000 and in better condition. Not that I’d want one.

· Registered
Alfa 159 2.0 JTDm Lusso 6sp.
11,057 Posts
Not that unexpected as it was just a while van delivering to my work. But not one Id seen before it was a "SAIC Motor Maxus Deliver 9"....trips of the tongue nicely!! He showed me it and the quality was terrible. Plastic trim falling off everywhere, inside and out, both rear door handles broken (pretty important that they are well engineered on a multi drop van)...thin metal meaning that the slightest touch dents rather than pings back. This was a 22 plate van with only 15,000 miles on the clock! Apparently hiss boss had bought five as they were SO much cheaper than transits etc.....you can see why. Apparently SAIC Motor, the largest carmaker in China, sold 5.3 million vehicles in 2022....number one in China for 17 years!
Shes a beauty....LOL!
Automotive parking light Wheel Sky Tire Cloud

· Registered
948 Spider LE
12,095 Posts
Behave alfaitalia. I'm trying to keep my eyes open here.
;)

• Haha
Reactions: alfaitalia

· Administrator
50,039 Posts
Yeah I saw a SAIC and had to look up what it was a few months back. Looks low quality and like a copy of an earlier version of an existing marque.

· Registered
43,351 Posts
Stopped for fuel and there was a Toyota Gr Yaris there. The driver said to me “that’s one hell of a machine you’ve got there” and seemed interested in Alfa and what’s coming. I forgot to compliment him on his Toyota but I’ve heard it gets good reviews despite begging to be swatted.

· Registered
4,868 Posts
An ID Buzz has appeared in the car park at work. Its bigger than I thought it would be, but worst of all its in a very dull shade of grey. Surely a Buzz should hark back to the 60s and be bright in colour?? A red or yellow or sky blue with white accents. Like this??
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Its a no from me in grey!
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side-view mirror Land vehicle

· Registered
948 Spider LE
12,095 Posts
An ID Buzz has appeared in the car park at work. Its bigger than I thought it would be, but worst of all its in a very dull shade of grey. Surely a Buzz should hark back to the 60s and be bright in colour?? A red or yellow or sky blue with white accents. Like this??
View attachment 984551

Its a no from me in grey!
View attachment 984552
I think they look great, and agree they need to be in bright colours.
The presenter on the EV doc on TV last week was driving one.

Reactions: jparkin486
7061 - 7080 of 7081 Posts