Alfa Romeo Forum banner

4741 - 4760 of 4836 Posts

·
Registered
16,530 Posts
Remind me again which modern hot hatchbacks are good looking?

·
Registered
38,871 Posts
The next one , should it happen, has got to be less gopping than the thing it’s likely to be based

·
Registered
Saab 240DL Veloce
19,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,744 ·

·
Registered
16,530 Posts
On the subject of good looking hot hatches, who fancies a Delta S4?

·
Registered
2010 Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4, 2003 Alfa Romeo GTV Phase 3 JTS
743 Posts
Porsche 550 Spyder, in silver, presumably a replica. Also saw a Ferrari F12 in grey

·
Premium Member
2,118 Posts
A couple of unexpected cars yesterday... A 155 and an Aston Martin something... :)
IMG_4017.jpeg
IMG_4016.jpeg
IMG_4021.jpeg

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Am I in an alternative world? In the last three days I have seen not one but two Rover 90s. The drivers looked inauthentic - neither had a bowler nor even a trilby and a pipe.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Has anyone seen a Cupra Formentor on the road yet? I like the look of them - just not sure why we need ANOTHER badge variant of a Golf/Leon from a VW "brand"...... I thought they were being advertized as the premium option (Seat being cheapest, VW mid range and Cupra "premium") but I notice that the Cupra Formentor is cheaper than a well specced Golf.

Confusing.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Seen a couple myself, agree think they’re quite nice looking. Very hatchbacky for what is supposed to be an SUV though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Yeah saw 2 last week. They looked ok. Seat are aiming Cupra as their sports car brand. £40k(ish) and 300+ BHP. Wonder if this is where a hotter Tonale is going to be aimed???

·
Registered
38,871 Posts
Has anyone seen a Cupra Formentor on the road yet? I like the look of them - just not sure why we need ANOTHER badge variant of a Golf/Leon from a VW "brand"...... I thought they were being advertized as the premium option (Seat being cheapest, VW mid range and Cupra "premium") but I notice that the Cupra Formentor is cheaper than a well specced Golf.

Confusing.
Looks a bit like a Focus estate but costs a lot more.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Saw a 4C myself today, a red spider. Was more excited at spotting only my second Alpine A110. First one was two years ago when they first came out!

Oh, and a clean looking 156 SW being driven with some enthusiasm. I think 156 sightings can be considered ‘unexpected’ now...

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Back in the olden days (2019) when we used to do that quaint "commuting" thing - a chap in a red 4C always parked at the train station. Always heard it before seeing it. He was a "throttle blipping" type of guy (as if a small red italian sports car wasn't already shouting "look at me" quite loudly enough.....)

4741 - 4760 of 4836 Posts