Alfa Romeo Forum banner

4241 - 4260 of 4298 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
As much as I hate French cars and Citroen especially (I've owned 3 and all were awful), it's a shame the Lemon branded company's plastic lightweight ethos didn't catch on at the time and instead everything got heavier...

·
Premium Member
2,064 Posts
Another Saxo that appears to have reached end-of-life... Many a boy racer will have graced the pedals of these motors, which must now be approaching 'endangered' 😢.
IMG_3601.jpeg

·
Registered
16,034 Posts
Not a car but a 1982 Honda Melody. It was quite comical because the rider appeared to have a mullet, had a cycle lamp taped to his helmet, and was quite big. It looked like the whole ensemble should be in a circus.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
Another Saxo that appears to have reached end-of-life... Many a boy racer will have graced the pedals of these motors, which must now be approaching 'endangered' 😢.
Not quite mine is still going strong 21 years old in September and I have owned it for 20 years this month. Currently on about 46k miles. There is some rust appearing on the sills and the bottom of the doors and the rubber seals to the windows are going lumpy presumably again rust underneath. Hopefully it will keep plodding on until EV come down to a sensible (that is not a premium over IC) price.

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Chrysler Crossfire, wish I hadn’t. Not a fan of its stablemate, the SLK either.

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
...modelled on a ''dog taking a dump''

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Saw a lime green Lotus Europa.

Very brave to drive it on the road at this time of year, I suppose any remaining will either be heavily welded or kept as garage queens.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Not so much unexpected car but unexpectedly long transit pickup. Lol

Nearly as long as my artic parked on this side of the street. Versatile things transits aren’t they?

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
In the disabled bays as well. What’s it for? Transporting nuclear submarine parts, do they still have subs in Barrow-in-Furness?

·
Registered
16,034 Posts
Saw a lime green Lotus Europa.

Very brave to drive it on the road at this time of year, I suppose any remaining will either be heavily welded or kept as garage queens.
There probably aren't many left still running the original chassis now. With a new one properly treated it would be a good all year round car.

·
Registered
Not a Mercedes Benz 190E
18,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,254
Heard it before I saw it; not because it was loud like a yobbo car, but because it sounded so crisp and musical as it swept up behind me. An F reg, metallic grey BMW M635CSi. (y)

Reactions: Negativvv

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Think it was a scaffolders pickup.
You must know the area just off the picture?
No, the disabled bays are marked and above the door to the nail shop is the telephone number for that area. Good call on the scaffolders’ pickup.

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Heard it before I saw it; not because it was loud like a yobbo car, but because it sounded so crisp and musical as it swept up behind me. An F reg, metallic grey BMW M635CSi. (y)
Those I like.

·
Registered
103 Posts
No, the disabled bays are marked and above the door to the nail shop is the telephone number for that area. Good call on the scaffolders’ pickup.
Ah, just clocked the phone number on the shop.
Its market street in Ulverston.
I see a black Brera there some mornings.

4241 - 4260 of 4298 Posts