Alfa Romeo Forum banner

4141 - 4156 of 4156 Posts

·
Registered
15,235 Posts
Further Scottish sightings. I know 900 convertibles aren't really know for their structural integrity but I'd have one. I'd have a 2 CV in commercial vehicle form too.

Audi was far redder than the reddish pink one I had.

Attachments

Reactions: Scudetto

·
Registered
7,440 Posts
Just cycled past a black Rolls-Royce Phantom with the number plate '77 DY'. Parked-up outside Grimsargh chemist in the middle of the village.

·
Registered
7,440 Posts
White Aventador Roadster, roof off, parked outside the shops on Liverpool Road, Penwortham, lunchtime today.
Quite a spectacle.

·
Registered
35,773 Posts
A local accountancy firm usually has a matt dark grey Aventador spidery thing outside. The glass behind the cabin is interesting.

·
Registered
7,440 Posts
...a marginally better colour than the undercoat matt grey for me.

·
Registered
11,712 Posts
I was going through and erasing photos on my phone the other day, when I came across this one I took a few months ago and forgot about.
There's an original cinquecento, behind what I think is a gorgeous little Autobianchi Bianchina.
I should know what the comparatively massive and modern cabriolet is in front but I don't. No doubt you can tell me. :)

·
Registered
15,235 Posts
I was going through and erasing photos on my phone the other day, when I came across this one I took a few months ago and forgot about.
There's an original cinquecento, behind what I think is a gorgeous little Autobianch Bianchina.
I should know what the comparatively massive and modern cabriolet is in front but I don't. No doubt you can tell me. :) View attachment 943736
The silver one is a Golf.

Great pic.

4141 - 4156 of 4156 Posts