Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I've just picke up my Brera S and was very surprised that it didn't come with mats! I was then told it would be £93 to buy some!
I've told them i'd be prepared to pay half that but no more...we'll see what happens.

Have all the other Brera owners had to purchase their own mats and how much did they pay?

John

·
Registered
559 Posts
Hi guys,
I've just picke up my Brera S and was very surprised that it didn't come with mats! I was then told it would be £93 to buy some!
I've told them i'd be prepared to pay half that but no more...we'll see what happens.

Have all the other Brera owners had to purchase their own mats and how much did they pay?

John
I will let you know next week.

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
The mats in my Brera was a gift from the dealer. He does that with everyone that buys brera or spider. I dont know about the 159 owners.
Maybe you can mention that to your dealer...

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Yup, mine were supplied FOC by the Dealer - deep pile too :thumbs:

·
Registered
694 Posts
My Brera is leased, & came with Fiat mats. The dealer took one look at them & immediately said "can't have those in a Brera, I'll order some proper ones up for you right away". And did. Free of charge.
Matt.

·
Registered
694 Posts
My dealer is AMC Chelmsford, Essex.
And NO, the mats were NOT Nicked or Knock offs!
Dealer & salesman (Perry) were great, but aftersales & servicing is only so-so, sadly.
Matt.

·
Registered
139 Posts
My dealer supplied front floor matt

I didn't realize they didn't provide rear matt until last week, but that should be okay, as "Top Gear" states "don't be fool by rear seats" :lol:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
No mats with mine :(

No great surprise as my supplying dealer had also left my Brera outside in the rain for me to pick up :rolleyes: (Even the fricking SEAT dealer had my Leon inside the showroom on the day I picked her up :rolleyes:)

:sw:s :mad:

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
Yes, I got the deep shag pile front and back ones with the Brera badge on.
Thanks Dews of Brighouse!
:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Pretty poor show if your dealer doesn't throw in a set of mats if you've bought a new Brera - even though they're way expensive. I had to buy a set for my current one, but negotiated a discount as I didn't see the point of the postage stamp-sized rear ones.

·
Registered
7,179 Posts
I asked, and got, free, thrown in the super thick quality factory mats from Piccadilly with my 159 Ti.

My first 159 from Parls came with their own branded well fitted but thin mats.

If you dont ask, you dont get, usually only special editions ever come with mats as part of the bundle, but most dealers will throw in mats at the end of a deal to close it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yes, I got the deep shag pile front and back ones with the Brera badge on.
Thanks Dews of Brighouse!
:thumbs:
Ditto from Desira Bury St Edmunds

Although the plastic Badge on the drivers one has now snapped due to the car valet place I went to banged the mat on the wall to clean it....:mad:

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Mats should really be free. If you've just spent a fortune buying a car, you expect something like that IMO.

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
Although the plastic Badge on the drivers one has now snapped due to the car valet place I went to banged the mat on the wall to clean it....:mad:
Mine didn't last long either I must admit. Caught it with a hoover.
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts