Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I've configured myself a similar QV a few times before checking my Lotto tickets.
Start price now looks like €73k, not €100k. Did I miss a giant price drop or is it a mistake do you think?

Even with the addition of fancy paint, adaptive cruise control and upgraded wheels, it's still 'only' €78k.
Are they pulling a sneaky one and not including VAT?

Attachments

·
Registered
441 Posts
It has happened every now and then - it's usually a mistake. If you look around, there should be another topic about it from ~1 year ago. You'd imagine such a price drop would be plastered everywhere on the internet...

·
Administrator
86,797 Posts
It's been that listed price for a couple months Ireland : 2019 Alfa Romeo New Sales/Registrations

And the price lists have also been missing for a few months with the following message:

Due to recent changes regarding NOx tax the pricelist / product guide you're looking for is currently being updated. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact your local dealership to find out more.

·
Registered
5,938 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There are also two early low mile (demo?) cars on Carzone for €79k each, don’t remember seeing one for less than €100k here before. Must not be selling. I’d seriously start to consider which organs I have too many of.
Edit; one gone, only one, Tracta’s demo?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts