·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,631 Posts
The gta was never facelifted by Alfa. I believe Autodelta did a facelift though in very small numbers. Might have been called a gta m ....

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Why in the world would one put LPG into something as beautiful as that!?!?
Ah, well that's because that Alfa 'lives' in Southern Italy and over there, just like in Greece and Spain, the economic situation is absolutely terrible.

A vast majority of the work force works in the same professional fields as one of the parent, people play heavy politics at work to get their family members hired, jobs are very hard to come back, tax evasion is rampant, and many leave for the North.

I even saw an LPG-ized Porsche Cayenne... and the engine didn't like it. :lol:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ouch @ the poor Cayenne.

That aside, the situation on the other side of the Adriatic (Croatia) is just as bad, if not worse. Then again, we do have a lot of LPG'd cars here as well. Just not (new) fancy ones.

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,626 Posts
That is a pretty car. Is it a full facelift model? Those rear lights look a bit pre-facelift to me :confused:

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,626 Posts
I thought GTAs had the new dash anyway? Not that i pay much attention, cos i don't like them :D

·
Vendor
46,827 Posts
Someone has just replaced the front with facelift parts. Not a difficult job at all if you have the parts.
Normal 156 Facelift wings are not flared like the ones on that car are, also that front bumper is slightly deeper with an extra tiny little vent under the fogs.

·
Vendor
46,827 Posts
but also has facelift dash etc...

did any of the GTA's over here get the facelift interior with early bodies?
All GTAs had the pre-facelift style (but GTA specific) front & rear bumper/lights design but the facelift interior.

Across the non-GTA range Alfa changed the original 156 interior to facelift interior for the '02 plate but didn't change to facelift exterior until the '53 plate so there's 18 month's worth of 156 production that have pre-facelift front and rear bumpers/wings/lights but the nice facelift interior, like my '03 plate 2.4 JTD.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 22 Posts