• I'm under 30, WTF is 'Why don't you'

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...."switch off your television set and do something less boring instead", ever switch off their t.v. and do something less boring instead ? :confused:

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
I went with the socks option as I do remember the programme but not sure if I watched it. Was it a Blue Peter/Magpie Val's old knickers and a cornflake box, type programme?

·
Registered
17,658 Posts
Other (thank you kind sir :) )

When I was a kid I watched Muffin the Mule and eventually a new programme called.... :confused:

Red William.... no

Green Harry....no

ah!!!!

Blue Peter... that was it.....

I wonder if it ever became popular. :)

[I wish to point out that the use of the 'Other' option is enshrined in Pasi's instructions
for posting a Poll... http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/445846-post1.html.
Pasi was the original 'Poll Meister' and as you will already know.... I always follow the
instructions]

·
Registered
17,798 Posts
I watched something like that in the eighties...

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
I went with the socks option as I do remember the programme but not sure if I watched it. Was it a Blue Peter/Magpie Val's old knickers and a cornflake box, type programme?

Just remembered it Doh and Duurrrr. Why Don't You (Just Switch Off Your Television Set and Go Out and Do Something Less Boring Instead?)

:lol:
Still can't remember watching it though :p

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
I think I saw it once and realised that simply turning off the rubbish that was within the program was instantly less boring even if I just sat there doing nothing.

In terms of irony it's like the a recent song that was (I vaguely recall) well received in some clubs/party places of which I never frequent... "I don't feel like dancing" or something (too tired to look it up) One of many "gets on my nerves" tracks.

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I remember watching 'Kick Start' afterwards, and one year when some quiet geeky kid called Dougie Lampkin entered.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts