Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good news for everyone who likes to keep their cars clean & shiny in Ireland :IRISH:

The guys at Detailing Shed have kindly agreed to give us an exclusive discount (staggered rate based on spend amount) :thumbs:

Detailing Shed.png

Here's a link to their website Detailing Shed

And here's their Facebook page

Send me a PM for full details & for the discount code (please don't share or post the details elsewhere)

If you do use the code please leave some feedback & let us know how you got on with the products.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Whoooooppppppeeee!
Ive been buying stuff of Dave for the last two years, excellent service from him and always willing to give brilliant advice

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yes I've heard lots of great feedback for Dave & Detailing Shed, I've been asking him a few questions & he's been giving me lots of great advice :thumbs:
I just need to make up my mind about what I actually need rather than what I want, there's a big difference :lol: I'll probably be putting in an order in the next day or so anyway.

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Well I put in an order on Thursday morning & it arrived before 9am on Friday by courier :thumbs:

After some advice from Dave I went with 50.Cal Cover-Up Filler Glaze 50Cal Cover Up Filler Glaze - Detailing Shed
& 50.Cal Pentawax 50Cal Penta Wax Sample Pot - Detailing Shed

I also got 50.Cal Assault APC 50Cal Assault All Purpose Cleaner - Detailing Shed & some Bilt Hamber Korrosol Fall Out Remover Bilt Hamber Korrosol Fall Out Remover - Detailing Shed for the wheels & the bodywork.

Here are the results which I'm delighted with http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/motoring-images/358571-freshly-cleaned-cars-thread-30.html#post12820666 :D

Thanks to Dave for all the advice, I'd recommend Detailing Shed & Dave, I'll certainly be dealing with them again :thumbs:

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
There's a 10% Discount off all orders until midnight Fridays the 29th :thumbs:

See below or visit their Facebook page:

Detailing Shed 10 discount June BH 2015.jpg

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There's currently a group deal being organised for machine polishers (orbital (DA) & rotary) for anyone looking for one.

More info on their Facebook page & here

Detailing Shed polisher group buy.jpg

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
There's currently a group deal being organised for machine polishers (orbital (DA) & rotary) for anyone looking for one.

More info on their Facebook page & here

View attachment 510074
Are they paying you :)

I got one about two years ago the same make just different branding, it really is the way to go. It'll correct swirls and scratches without damaging the paint like a rotary. Well worth having in your car cleaning arsenal. Unfortunately my paint is faded under the clear coat:yuck:

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Unfortunately not :cry: :lol:

I'm just posting up any offers or group buys etc. that might be of interest to members :thumbs:

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
There's currently 15% off on orders over €50 at Detailing Shed until midnight Sunday 26th July :thumbs:

Voucher code: BLING

Detailing Shed 15.jpg

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
There's currently 15% off on orders over €50 at Detailing Shed until midnight Sunday 26th July :thumbs:

View attachment 534850

Just had a go at ordering. Price at checkout was €45.68, but when I went to paypal, it went up to €56.19... Bit of a hike, no..?

Fired off an email, will await outcome with antici------------------------------pation..! :biglaugh:

*edit* It was the governments fault.... Bloody VAT...!!!

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
VAT & taxes in general :cry: Anyway let us know how you get on with the products :thumbs:

PS 15% discount ends at midnight tonight for anyone interested.

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The 15% off on orders over €50 at Detailing Shed has been extended until midnight Wednesday 29th July :thumbs:

Detailing Shed 15 extended.jpg

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts

·
Administrator
87,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I put in another order recently, again it arrived early the next morning.

Image0003.jpg Image0004.jpg

Image0005.jpg Image0006.jpg

I'm really liking the Microfiber Madness products, the Incredimitt is really soft & the inbuilt sponge holds a lot of shampoo, it's also really comfortable & there's a strap inside to hold if you want more of a grip on it. The Dry Me Crazy towel is brilliant & I'd say you could dry 2 cars easily & maybe even 3 depending on the size without needing to wring it out. The Crazy Pile is super plush & idea for removing wax, I cut it in half as it's plenty big enough to make 2.

I'll give feedback on some of the other products later.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts