Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there fellow car detailing enthusiasts,

I have had an idea to get a detailing comp going on this forum. Theres ones on other forums so why not on alfaowner so that we can show off the true beauty that exists in the motoring world,

Is there any interest in a monthly detailing competition? there is some really nice cars on here and some very skilful detailers. just a rough poll sort of thing and if there's enough I can ask the moderators to see what can be done with this. I don't mind keeping it going if that's what needs be. Will sort out a prize thing or something for the winner if it takes off.

thanks

Marc :)

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I'd be interested, mainly just to see some shiny cars :cool: something like this might be better kicked off in the spring though as winter is approaching and cars won't be looking their best.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Are you thinking via photos or in person? Kind of a long way for me to come to enter! Sounds like a good idea.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Would be just a online photo thing, maybe once in the summer we could have a meet and in person competition? maybe a mod could see what could be done to put this in motion?

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
good good :) hopefully this will take off, trying to source out prizes the now so I will keep updated with any new developments.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have managed to secure some prizes :) some detailing stuff, now just to find funding for them lol

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I wouldn't mind as long as we can work out a way that it's done fairly, set up a poll thread maybe? Try and get an admin to help lol.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A poll for the voting? Thats what i was thinking woukd be best, i was hoping that a mod would have came into this

·
AO Detailing Car Of The Year Winner 2015
341 Posts
Regarding prizes, why not contact i4detailing or polished bliss or auto finesse etc to see if they would sponsor the prize?

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I will drop them an email today, so far i have a chem amd beaver car care on board

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.