Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't knew that I wanted one. I drove a few Alfa Romeos on my play station and I have wondered a few times if an Alfa would be something to consider if I'd ever look for something fun again (my current drive is a Jeep...). Then a car dealer nearby put a MiTo QV up for sale, a 2010 model. It caught my eye. I fell for my curiosity to view it, then went for a test drive. The rest is history, I'm hooked! Unfortunately that one wasn't suitable due to accident damage that wasn't repaired well. Now the hunt is on!

I'm in Johannesburg, hunting for a 2010 - 2012 about MiTo QV, colour red. And I suspect that I am growing into an Alfa fan! (does it count if I have previously owned a Mazda MX6 and later a Honda Civic Type R?)

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
89,082 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hello & welcome. I've just got my hands on a '11 MiTo TB 135 in Alfa Red.

Lovely colour, but chips to buggery!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome messages! I am narrowing my search down. Would anyone who knows the MiTo range well help me a bit please?

The Quadrafoglio Verde version sometimes is equipped with darker mags wheels, wing mirrors and head light trimmings. Does this indicate the sport model that features the active suspension?

Regarding the active suspension, is this really active suspension or just adjustable dampers?

Many thanks in advance.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got my MiTo last week! It's a 2016 model with zero mileage, QV with Brembo brakes, full house with cruise control and climate control and auto everything. I could only wished for Adaptive suspension and aluminium pedals extra, but that's okay. She drives like dream, best car I've ever owned :)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Great choice - I have just part exchanged a six month old one of these for a giulietta Veloce and my other half misses the Mito like mad. It does take about 1000 miles to 'bed' in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts