Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just after the experts opinion. If my car was put up for sale would it generate any interest ?

159 Ti 3.2 Q4 saloon manual. Black with black leather, memory seats, visibility pack, FASH, 67K. Same model used in the Bond film.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Just after the experts opinion. If my car was put up for sale would it generate any interest ?

159 Ti 3.2 Q4 saloon manual. Black with black leather, memory seats, visibility pack, FASH, 67K. Same model used in the Bond film.
Well they are rare, so I'm sure you will get some interest. That being said, there heavy on fuel and short on power so most people who can afford to run them probably will buy something better, hold out for an Alfa nut or someone in love with the looks and it will sell, eventually.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
It's the only Alfa replacement for anyone who is replacing their 166 or buying into secondhand exec car territory who doesn't want an Audi, BMW or Merc. I'd have one but no more money, space or time!

·
Registered
4,741 Posts

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
I think you would get interest. By the sounds of it, it has everything you could possibly want in the 159, that is a rare example.

How much are you planning to sell it for?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm keeping it at the mo. It has just been promoted to my every day transport, yes a bit heavy on petrol. Getting 25 mpg driving steadyish with a squirt now and again, no air-con on, using cheap Asda 95 ron.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts