Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys - Just put my deposit down on a 6 month old Alfa Red Sportiva (2.0 140 - that has covered 10k) after a fairly long search got a decent deal, the red seem's to hold its value well, in fact the G seem's to be holding up extremely well compared to what I perceived when I started searching. Oh and It has parking Sensor's too :)

Upgrading from a well-known Facelift MG ZS 180 (V6) renowned for being one of the best left, but frankly the fuel cost was killing me :) What an amazing car it is though.

Really looking forward to picking up the Alfa! What problems should I respect? i have done quite alot of research and the car seems to be very reliable in general :)

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Try not to be too put off by forums, as 90% of the people only come on to report problems.

Most of the problems with the G are fairly cosmetic, and further sometimes the dealers are a bit naff which may sound bad. If you ask me these are common to all car manufacturers.

Personally I have had 2 alfas now, mito qv and now a Gqv. Mito had a problem selecting first, so a brand new gear box was fitted, no questions. With my G, it developed a dash rattle, and was sorted no questions asked. My current dealer is fantastic (donnelly bros belfast)

apart from that I have had 3 years of alfa ownership which I have loved, and would recommend to anyone.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Probably shooting myself in the foot but this is my first Alfa and I've had no issues. Performance and styling is excellent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts