Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe I am being silly, but I am p***ed off. My so far dent and ding free GTA now has a dent in the rear door where some numpty has been careless. It is only a tiny ding but I know it is there and will always see the damn thing now :mad:

·
Registered
17,658 Posts
I know how you feel (several times over) :(

There is only one solution..... you have to get it fixed :)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a dent in my drivers front door where someones opened there door on it:mad:

·
Registered
156 Posts
i know how you feel!!!, some years ago a had 405 mi16 , dent free car until one day someone pushed a trolley into it!!!!, small dent but it drove me up the wall, caught my eye every time i drove it, so i had the dent fixed and guess what parked the car in a carpark away from everyone else and some bugger still hit it with a trolley and the same place!!!!!
i now use the wifes car to go to the supermarket,
all i can say is "it hurts"

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:( My GTV got a ding in the passenger door the day I bought it!

..That was three years ago and its still unblemished apart from that one ding,that isn't very noticeable but really annoys me to this day.

:mad: Twas obviously done by the same silly ***** who done something similar to my 155.....she used to fling her door open without any consideration for anything around her.

:D Never mind though,I don't live there any more......and she had a huge nose which folk must notice every day :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts