Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:rolleyes: just had an email to say my new car won't be ready for 1 march. now expected delivery is 30 march. this must be down to strikes? just means i am in a hired corsa for an extra month :cry:

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Nobody deserves a Corsa
Totally agree.......BUT, when a brand like Alfa Romeo is struggling with sales figures, the LAST thing they need is another excuse for people to NOT buy their Cars !!!!..........:eek:

Especially considering we only have TWO new models to sell nowdays !!!!.......:(

·
Registered
34,411 Posts
Totally agree.......BUT, when a brand like Alfa Romeo is struggling with sales figures, the LAST thing they need is another excuse for people to NOT buy their Cars !!!!..........:eek:

Especially considering we only have TWO new models to sell nowdays !!!!.......:(
There used to be a note in the Audi pricelist which covered this eventuality by guaranteeing a like car on loan until the delayed order arrived.i am sure there is a demo Giulietta somewhere .I would talk to Alfa Uk if the dealer does not deliver ?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i am no car reviewer but i am pretty sure the 2nd worst car i have ever driven is the corsa. worst car ever....drum roll please was an insignia:lol:

stroll on 30 march!

·
Registered
240 Posts
when did you order your Giulietta? I have just had the dealer confirm that placed the order for mine and expected mid to end April. It's going to be a long long wait!

P

·
0 Posts
I waited six months for my babe to get to South Africa... good comes to those who wait fellas...

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Sounds like dealer was slightly... err what's the polite wording... overoptimistic in the estimate they gave you when they took you order.

Hence an email (WTF!) about the delay not a phone call.

Takes 12 weeks, so 5th Jan + 12 weeks would be end March/start April all along.

Given the "inaccuracies" in their estimate definitely worth a word about a loaner ;)

·
Registered
240 Posts
At least it would appear that there is some consistency here. I've been told 12 weeks although can come through quicker and i guess would rather say 12 weeks and arrive in 10 - that way I'm happy. Just a shame that I don't like black cars as could have had one now!! rather wait for an Alfa Metallic Red!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts